Patrick Brown is an artist who handles both pencil-to-paper drawing and digital art.
Born in 1985, he grew up drawing and has been doing it ever since. Currently working as a graphic designer he uses his free time to create artwork based on everything and anything that he likes. From gaming to movies to comic art, his artwork is always full of energy and movement and keeps a modern comic art feel.
“I have lived in Australia my whole life, I started drawing at the age of 5. From there I turned it into my hobby and by the time I hit college I learned how to use my art digitally using Photoshop.
I have always been greatly inspired by many things, from games to movies and even TV series. If I like something I draw it. Most people call me a fan artist, but I like to think of it as giving me a reason to draw something so I can improve myself for better things. I love what I do, I always have. Without my fans I am nothing, so thank you to everyone who enjoys my work.”
- DEC 2012: Had his own book published by Mad Artist Publishing called "The Art of Patrick Brown".
- JUN-NOV 2012: Worked with game developers IO Interactive (the makers of Hitman) to do numerous fan art for the build up to their new game Hitman Absolution.
- DEC 2011: Actor Scott Adkins (Undisputed 2 & 3, Expendables 2) hired Patrick to do some artwork for his clothing brand.
- DEC 2011: Patrick was featured in Anthony Geoffroy's book as a guest artist, his work was showcased across 2 pages.
- JUL 2011: Patrick had a video podcast interview with the Cool Shite team, it can be viewed here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16342124
- FEB-JUN 2011: The Official Playstaion Magazine hired Patrick to create a piece of fan art, per issue, based on the latest video games. He was featured in issues #47 - #51.
- JUN 2010: DeviantART.com featured Patrick as Fan Artist of the Month, the article and interview can be viewed here: http://rydi1689.deviantart.com/journal/June-Fan-Artist-of-the-Month-214228614
- Patrick has been featured online throughout many different websites over the years, such as, geektyrant.com, kotaku.com.au, australianedge.net, rockstargames.com along with many Facebook features through IO Interactive, Rockstar Games and Naughty Dog.